Sunday, August 22, 2010

So I guess the NY Times and I have something in common

In actuality, I started this site about two weeks ago when I found myself becoming frustrated about living at home. I decided the only way to rectify these qualms productively was to do something a little creative. So I spoke to a couple friends about it and they loved the idea, since, well, we're all living at home and having the same complaints.  I guess I wasn't the only one that picked up on this.  I grabbed the paper today and found this image on the cover of the ny times magazine:


Clearly, this is a fairly common phenomenon.  But that's cool, maybe the ny times will discover my site as well.  In the meanwhile, the article discusses 20 year olds' frontal lobes and post-modern laziness, but to access it you can click here. 


It does however feature something that I do find important, which is the photographer Elizabeth Weinberg, who I know little about personally, but she has a great blog here.










Photos by Elizabeth Weinberg


oh and this is our frontal lobe
(mine may look different since the accident)

No comments:

Post a Comment